The Mourne Mountains offers many breath taking locations. Get ready to test your head for heights! Get to grips with abseiling and descend spectacular naturally formed crags and cliff faces. Our half day abseiling experience gives you the perfect opportunity to experience why this activity has become so popular over the world!
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Available all year round.
- Dress for the weather, old, loose fitting clothes are ideal. Boots or trainers with a good grip are essential. If it’s raining bring a spare set of clothes to change into.
- Extreme weather conditions can affect this activity, please check with the climbing centre the day before your experience.
- This is a half day experience so expect around 3-4 hours of abseiling.
- Min Numbers 4 participant, max 8.
This is held in several locations throughout Warrenpoint and Rostrevor, Prebooking is advised